3.11.07

I now remember something embarrassing

Yes. I finally remember an "embarrassing moment". And, no, my memory is not improving, its just that it occurred about an hour ago. I sent out an email to remind my fellow peeps who will be working in nursery / children's church / set-up on Sunday about the time change. Nice? Yes. It is very nice of me. However, the time will be falling BACK an hour, not forward like I wrote. So, like most mistakes I make, I was oblivious, until my sister-in-law and I were talking about the time change and she was like "It's Fall Back" and I was like "No it isn't, it's Fall Forward." And she was like "No, it's not." And I was like "Oh crap!"
I am now seriously considering changing my whole basis of determining right from wrong. It seems the "Alliteration is Always All-right!" theory is not reliable.
Also, I would like to point out that even though they laughed at me, Rich and Pam were good enough friends to call and ask if my email was a joke. I could hear Pam giggling in the background, and come to think of it, I could hear Rich laughing in the foreground because he was the one who called. Boo Allliteration! Hooray friends who call & laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will and do call you. Member, and you get all huffy and puffy cause you think I'm mad at you for not answering, but maybe I just wanted to be apart of the time change conversations that go on in your life. We miss you like crazy... Like you aren't here or something.... Love you sis... Begbeu (big bee)