23.8.08

so guess where I wasn't on August 16th . . .







in spite of the fact that a woman walked into my office the week before to tell me about how her "office" was doing "alien marker removals", and that there was this conference coming up called the Central Coast Science - UFO Symposium. She handed me the pamphlet you see here, and proceeded to tell me that if I was to attend I should dress "for television" since there would be news crews present. I was utterly speachless and remained so until I could exclaim "oh, thank you" as she turned to acost...er...talk to a patient that came through the door. I stood blinking for a moment and then began to giggle to myself as I read through the professional looking pamphlet I clutched in my hand. I was pleased to find some things of interest that I will now share.



Did you know that a conference like this can last a good day and a half, prices can range from $95 to $270 (depending on how many days you plan to attend - and wether or not you want to "Meet & Greet" some gentleman named George Noory who evidently wrote a book about UFO's). There are special lectures available like "Cosmic Messages: How do we prepare for contact?", and Panel Discussions with special surprise guests, talks on "Recollections of UFO Abductions through Hypnotherapy" or "The Physics of Alien Abduction". Needless to say I was intrigued. Are you? Here is a website where you can find out more, just in case....





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Brooke said...

You have got to be kidding me???