28.2.10

Little Dub

Saturday turned out to be an unexpectedly fun & relaxing day.

I was supposed to be moving, but thankfully the new place wasn't exactly ready, and neither was I. So, I cleaned instead and then Jill (my baby sister-in-law) and Little Dub (my baby nephew) came over and hung out.

He is 5 months & deliciously adorable.

Here he is chilaxin on my couch, just like the lil" dub he is.


If you get to spend your day with that, how can you not enjoy it?

I don't have a picture of my adorable baby sister-in-law, but trust me she is, and I actually enjoy her company as much as I enjoy Little Dub's.

Here are some of the things she does that I appreciate & also that crack me up:

1. Tells Little Dub he is lying when he fusses, or when he stares at a completely blank wall with such intent. "Liar" she mutters.

2. Gives solid and clear advice on all things muddled, like moving, packing & landlords.

3. Encourages match-making-adventures like writing a friend's contact info for facebook on the back of a random business card & putting it on the car of a very attractive, eligible looking young man and sneaking away.

4. Discourages possible consequences of aforementioned matchmaking-adventures by telling me she will drive away and leave me if anyone notices or I get caught. (at least she's forthright).

5. Watches sweet Hallmark movies like "Love is Never Silent" and cries just as much as I do.

I love my baby-sis-in-law. And someday I will put a photo up so you too can see how adorable she actually is.

1 comment:

JW said...

I think you forgot the word "unsolicited" on number two. And...I love hanging out with you. Thanks for including us in your life:)