24.12.08

the company I keep...

Luna & Kona have been my sometimes companions these past 2 months.
Here they are walking me, which frankly, I needed.

They, however, need to learn to heel.
Here are my sometimes companions running away from me...

Here sits my mostly companion of late, Asia.

I go out to Tim & Jill's every other day or so to check on her. She has always been a sweet cat, but is so desperate for affection now that her house is lonely. She meows at me persistently until I sit somewhere where she can climb into my lap, curl up, and radiate heat. Seriously, she is the best little portable warmer.

A few times she has been in such a deep sleep that she hasn't realized that she is precariously perched on her roost (my lap) and has startled us both by sliding off.
It certainly has kept me entertained during my computer times.

Kona also loves to gather round the heater and me at the computer. Here she was on one of the weekends I got to dog-sit her.

Another lately companion has been my newish rental car. I don't love it, but I am grateful for a comfortable and reliable form of transportation for the time being.
Here it is enjoying the rain...

What I do love is the XM Satellite radio I get with the rental. I found an all Broadway station. Love it!
Also, am loving the rainy weather that this season brings. I can't ever get enough of it. Here was a particularly moody threatening day that treated me to some of my favorite things, rain drops...

No comments: